Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pick-up this Monday night

Lisa Carson asked I post this...


Hi soccer fans,

I heard some people played in the rain last week. You guys are brave.

I am hoping we will get a game going on Monday at 6:30, same place, so-called WalMart fields.

Come and play! Tell your friends.

Lisa
I'll be there Monday, hope to see you out also and we can all tease Lisa about not being able to post to the blog.

P.S., we did have 4 out briefly in a light rain Thursday, but we quit when the rain began to drive so hard we couldn't hear each other shouting from 10 yards away.

P.P.S. There has been some talk about what to call the fields. I think we should get WallMart to put up money if we call them the WallMart fields. (Or can we auction them off, with the neigboring businesses in the lot: Radio Shack fields? Ruby Tuesday Fields? Staples fields? China Panda fields?) I've been trying to use "the East State Street fields--behind Wall Mart".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooooh, let's call them China Panda fields and try to angle for some free sushi!